Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Munin MySQL Graphs Stopped Working in WHM

I am sure many of you like me have ran into the issue of Munin MySQL stats stop working usually after a server restart or some other event. Well today I show you the simple fix for the problem.

First make sure that the MySQL root password in /root/.my.cnf is valid.

Then browse to /etc/munin/plugin-conf.d , you will see a file called cpanel.conf . Modify it completely to look like so:


[mysql*]
user root
group wheel
env.mysqlopts --defaults-extra-file=/root/.my.cnf
[exim_mailqueue]
group mail

[exim_mailstats]
group mail

[mailman]
user mailman
Then restart munin with the command below.

/etc/init.d/munin-node restart
Once you have restarted Munin give it 5 minutes then check to see that your stats are starting to update.

No comments:

Post a Comment